What is the Bale Doneen Method™?
The Center for Prevention uses the Bale Doneen Method™ to treat vascular disease. It encompasses the latest scientific research, testing and treatment to prevent cardiovascular disease. Dr. Bradley Bale and Amy Doneen, a doctor of nursing practice, wrote the book Beat the Heart Attack Gene. Their goal is to eradicate heart attack and stroke as the Number #1 killer by 2020. They educate medical and dental professionals who wish to learn and implement their Method™.
There are 6 principles of the Bale Doneen Method™
- Education – Understand what really causes heart attack and strokes.
- Disease – Image the disease rather than estimating risk.
- Fire – Evaluate for and treat inflammation in the arteries and address the sources in the body, including gum disease.
- Root Causes – Understand that high blood pressure, cholesterol, smoking and diabetes are not the only causes of atherosclerosis that should be addressed to achieve our goal.
- Optimal – Don’t settle for standard care, the equivalent of a C in a class. Shoot for the A+ by individualizing assessment and care.
- Genetics – Newly available and more affordable genetic testing can make the difference between guessing and knowing what treatment fits you best.
By following these 6 principles, we are seeing measurable improvement in arterial health.