Curing Chronic Disease Over Coffee
Dr Backs will be meeting with a small group on Tuesday mornings to have coffee and discuss health issues that we deal with at The Center for Prevention. These meetings are for everyone from our current patients to those who have just heard of us and want to find out more. If there is someone who you think could benefit from our services then we would love for you to bring them to discuss how we can help them.
News Channel 20 Marketplace
Dr Backs will be discussing important topics about the methods used at The Center for Prevention to cure chronic disease. Find out about events, our success stories, and the tools we use to help people lead healthier lives.
Over 2,000 Americans die each day from heart attacks and stroke – one out of every 3 deaths or one every 40 seconds.
Six of every ten Americans who have suffered a heart attack never knew they had arterial disease. Type 2 Diabetes is an epidemic. Prediabetes can kill while glucose is normal. There is a solution: Cure!
Our newsletter informs our patients and community about developments in our clinic, provides resources for health improvement, and shares relevant topics about healthcare and chronic disease.
- October 2018
- Sep 28, 2018 New Studies Cause Me to Ask: Should I Take Aspirin?
- Sep 12, 2018 Mindfulness: Good for your brain and your heart
- Sep 10, 2018 A Cure for Chronic Disease?
- Sep 5, 2018 Longevity and Fasters expanding to CrossFit Edwardsville
- May 2018
- Apr 13, 2018 GO SEE YOUR DENTIST TO HELP YOUR HEART
- Mar 20, 2018 A Chance to Help Change the Dietary Guidelines
- February 2018
- Oct 20, 2017 Why do people resist testing for arterial disease?
- February 2017
- Jan 17, 2017 The First Step of The Process
- Sep 30, 2016 Education: the first step of the Bale-Doneen Method
- Sep 27, 2016 Learn more about the first step of the Bale-Doneen Method
- Aug 15, 2016 Introducing the Healthy Business Prevention Program
- Jun 27, 2016 Dr Backs in CrossFit Instinct Longevity
- May 17, 2016 STROKE: Detect and Treat or Prevent?
- April 2016
- March 2016
- Feb 3, 2016 How Can You Help Others to Make Healthy Choices?
- Jan 25, 2016 Eliminating Heart Attack and Stroke
- Jun 30, 2015 Who cares about APATHY?
- May 2015
- March 2015
- Feb 17, 2015 I Think I’ll Skip My Heart Attack, Thank You!
- January 2015
- Oct 17, 2014 Connection between dental health and arterial disease
- Oct 9, 2014 From Good Idea to Action
- Sep 30, 2014 New Rule for Hydrocodone Prescribing
- Sep 23, 2014 Information Technology and Healthcare
- Sep 17, 2014 Media Driven Health Care
- Sep 6, 2014 Lessons learned from Robin Williams
- Sep 4, 2014 Lifestyle changes and early identification are key to preventing heart disease
- Aug 3, 2014 Are Vascular Health Screenings worthwhile?
- Jul 27, 2014 Eliminating Heart Attack and Stroke
- Jul 20, 2014 Message to Business Leaders: Become Health Leaders
- Apr 11, 2014 Did you know that April is "Stress Awareness Month"?
- Oct 8, 2013 Wonder if you should eat less sugar?